PHILADELPHIA — Andre Miller scored a season-high 28 points off the bench, Nene had 20 points and 14 rebounds and the Denver Nuggets beat the Philadelphia 76ers 108-104 in overtime Wednesday night.
Miller scored Denver's last 10 points in regulation and got another big basket in OT. His jumper put the Nuggets ahead 106-104 with 42.9 seconds left. Miller then made a steal on Jrue Holiday's errant pass to seal the Nuggets' fourth consecutive win.
The Atlantic Division-leading Sixers lost for the first time at home. They had won nine of 10 overall and were 6-0 at the Wells Fargo Center.
Thaddeus Young scored 22 points and Evan Turner added 20 for the Sixers.
The injury-riddled Nuggets had five players score in double digits, including Arron Afflalo's 14 and Ty Lawson's 13.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28