Cincinnati at Connecticut, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Seton Hall at Villanova, ESPNU, 5 p.m.
Memphis at Central Florida, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Trail Blazers at Hawks, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Wyoming at Air Force, mtn., 6 p.m.
Oklahoma St. at Iowa St., ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Texas at Kansas St., ESPN2, 7 p.m.
San Diego St. at New Mexico, CBSSN, 8 p.m.
Mavericks at Clippers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
TCU at UNLV, mtn., 8:30 p.m.
Tour Down Under, NBCSP, 3:30 p.m.
Sabres at Blackhawks, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Panthers at Avalanche, ALT, 7:30 p.m.
Australian Open, ESPN2, 10 a.m., 9 p.m.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 145
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 98
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 94
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 88
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 44
- Playoffs ‘almost... 34
- Utah football fall practice position... 23