According to a statement, family members decided not to meet with reporters after discussing results from the latest neurological tests and assessments with her doctors.
The family says more tests will be done and future updates on Burke's condition will come through her website, www.sarahburkeski.com .
The 29-year-old was injured last Tuesday in a training accident at the superpipe at Park City Mountain Resort and underwent surgery to repair a tear to an artery that caused bleeding on her brain.
She's at the University of Utah Clinical Neurosciences Center in Salt Lake City.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 23
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21