According to a statement, family members decided not to meet with reporters after discussing results from the latest neurological tests and assessments with her doctors.
The family says more tests will be done and future updates on Burke's condition will come through her website, www.sarahburkeski.com .
The 29-year-old was injured last Tuesday in a training accident at the superpipe at Park City Mountain Resort and underwent surgery to repair a tear to an artery that caused bleeding on her brain.
She's at the University of Utah Clinical Neurosciences Center in Salt Lake City.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 70
- First steps: Utes open season with... 67
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 30
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28