Jon Huntsman Jr. fallout: 5 lingering questions after the surprise decision to bow out now
"This race has degenerated into an onslaught of negative and personal attacks not worthy of the American people and not worthy of this critical time in our nation's history. I call on each campaign to cease attacking each other and instead talk directly to the American people about how our conservative ideas will create jobs, reduce our nation's debt, stabilize energy prices and provide a brighter future for our children and our grandchildren."
Whether Romney, Perry, Rick Santorum or Ron Paul will do the right thing and heed the Huntsman plea for civility remains to be seen, but one can at least have the audacity to hope that some of the remaining candidates will give weight to Huntsman's words.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- 25-year-old man dies after losing control of...
- Kaysville man with MS shares hope with others
- Teen with traumatic brain injury making...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 73
- Parties have now finalized arguments in... 53
- British judge hears arguments in case... 47
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 36
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 29