Ravell Call, Deseret News
Daylight saving time is great. One hour is not enough. Each Spring, we could turn clocks ahead 25 hours and realize even more savings.
Brian M. Barnard
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and Healthy...
- A. Scott Anderson: Healthy Utah is the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't turn prison relocation...
- Letter: Medically fragile
- Michael Gerson: Christianity, grace...
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront Islamic...
- My view: Laws should protect practice of...
- Robert Bennett: Are Republican... 49
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 26
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- Letter: Harmful side effects 22
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 20