Ravell Call, Deseret News
Daylight saving time is great. One hour is not enough. Each Spring, we could turn clocks ahead 25 hours and realize even more savings.
Brian M. Barnard
Salt Lake City
- My view: Conservatives must lead the fight...
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should start...
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what leaders...
- Mike Lee: Commending Utah’s academy...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Obama's Social Security...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 48
- Letter: Shooter's motives 34
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 28
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should... 24
- My view: Conservatives must lead the... 21
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19