Ravell Call, Deseret News
Daylight saving time is great. One hour is not enough. Each Spring, we could turn clocks ahead 25 hours and realize even more savings.
Brian M. Barnard
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- Lois M. Collins: Wandering back into the land...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: Modest energy progress
- My view: A lifetime of thoughtful, honest words
- In our opinion: Poll shows Utahns favor...
- In our opinion: Outdoor Retailer markets...