Small Fry Storytime, Wednesdays, 11 a.m., Barnes & Noble, 7157 Plaza Center Drive, West Jordan, free; also Pajama Storytime, Thursdays, 7:30 p.m., free (www.bn.com)
Pajama Party Storytime, Thursdays, 7 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 7119 S. 1300 East, Midvale, free; also Greatest Storytime in Town, Saturdays, 1 p.m., free (www.bn.com)
Puppet Storytime, second Friday of each month, Brigham City Arts Center, 58 S. 100 W., Brigham City
This Is the Place Heritage Park, 2601 E. Sunnyside Ave., 9 a.m.-5 p.m., (801-582-1847, www.thisistheplace.org)
Pioneer Memorial Museum, Monday-Saturday, 300 N. Main, Salt Lake City, free (801-532-6479 or www.dupinternational.org)
Clark Planetarium, 100 S. 400 West, many activities are free (801-456-7827 or www.clarkplanetarium.org)
Wheeler Historic Farm, Monday-Saturday, 10 A.M.-4 P.M., 6351 S. 900 East (801-264-2241 Or www.wheelerfarm.com)
Utah Museum of Natural History, 1390 S. Presidents Circle, first Monday of the month is free (801-581-4303 or www.umnh.com)
Please submit event listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- A crash course in 'Star Trek' for non-Trekkies
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Book review: 'Joseph: A Stalwart Witness' is...
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- 'Into Darkness' is missing that 'Star... 1
- OJ back in court; Day 4 of bid for new... 1
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew... 1
- Turning the corner? E-book revenue... 1
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’:... 1