Small Fry Storytime, Wednesdays, 11 a.m., Barnes & Noble, 7157 Plaza Center Drive, West Jordan, free; also Pajama Storytime, Thursdays, 7:30 p.m., free (www.bn.com)
Pajama Party Storytime, Thursdays, 7 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 7119 S. 1300 East, Midvale, free; also Greatest Storytime in Town, Saturdays, 1 p.m., free (www.bn.com)
Puppet Storytime, second Friday of each month, Brigham City Arts Center, 58 S. 100 W., Brigham City
This Is the Place Heritage Park, 2601 E. Sunnyside Ave., 9 a.m.-5 p.m., (801-582-1847, www.thisistheplace.org)
Pioneer Memorial Museum, Monday-Saturday, 300 N. Main, Salt Lake City, free (801-532-6479 or www.dupinternational.org)
Clark Planetarium, 100 S. 400 West, many activities are free (801-456-7827 or www.clarkplanetarium.org)
Wheeler Historic Farm, Monday-Saturday, 10 A.M.-4 P.M., 6351 S. 900 East (801-264-2241 Or www.wheelerfarm.com)
Utah Museum of Natural History, 1390 S. Presidents Circle, first Monday of the month is free (801-581-4303 or www.umnh.com)
Please submit event listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative or...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 17
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 2
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 2