INDIANAPOLIS — Danny Granger scored 21 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 97-83 victory over Boston on Saturday night, the Celtics' fourth straight loss.
Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. The Pacers improved to 5-0 at home, with four wins by double digits.
Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett both scored 21 points for the Celtics, but Brandon Bass was the only other Celtic in double figures with 10 points. Boston (4-7) fell to 1-4 on the road.
It was Indiana's second win in two tries against the Celtics this season. Indiana won at Boston 87-74 on Jan. 6.
The Pacers held the Celtics to 39 percent shooting.
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 153
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 63
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 40
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 40
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 26
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19