Al Behrman, Associated Press
CINCINNATI — Natalie Novosel scored 21 points Saturday, and point guard Skylar Diggins steadied Notre Dame's balanced offense with 11 assists, leading the Fighting Irish to a 76-50 victory over Cincinnati.
Notre Dame (17-1, 5-0 Big East) has won 19 straight games against teams from Ohio since 1993.
Cincinnati (9-8, 0-4) fell apart against Notre Dame's unrelenting defensive pressure. The Bearcats had 22 turnovers during their most lopsided loss.
The Fighting Irish completed a challenging stretch — four road games out of the last five. Their only home game during that stretch was a 74-67 overtime win that snapped Connecticut's 87-game Big East winning streak.
Notre Dame has won 14 straight, part of one of the three best starts in school history.
Devereaux Peters added 17 points for Notre Dame, which substituted freely after getting ahead by 35 early in the second half.
Dayeesha Hollins had 14 for Cincinnati.
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Utah football: Pac-12 Football Media Day Central
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 93
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 76
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 46
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 41
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 27
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26