Al Behrman, Associated Press
CINCINNATI — Natalie Novosel scored 21 points Saturday, and point guard Skylar Diggins steadied Notre Dame's balanced offense with 11 assists, leading the Fighting Irish to a 76-50 victory over Cincinnati.
Notre Dame (17-1, 5-0 Big East) has won 19 straight games against teams from Ohio since 1993.
Cincinnati (9-8, 0-4) fell apart against Notre Dame's unrelenting defensive pressure. The Bearcats had 22 turnovers during their most lopsided loss.
The Fighting Irish completed a challenging stretch — four road games out of the last five. Their only home game during that stretch was a 74-67 overtime win that snapped Connecticut's 87-game Big East winning streak.
Notre Dame has won 14 straight, part of one of the three best starts in school history.
Devereaux Peters added 17 points for Notre Dame, which substituted freely after getting ahead by 35 early in the second half.
Dayeesha Hollins had 14 for Cincinnati.
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43