Al Behrman, Associated Press
CINCINNATI — Natalie Novosel scored 21 points Saturday, and point guard Skylar Diggins steadied Notre Dame's balanced offense with 11 assists, leading the Fighting Irish to a 76-50 victory over Cincinnati.
Notre Dame (17-1, 5-0 Big East) has won 19 straight games against teams from Ohio since 1993.
Cincinnati (9-8, 0-4) fell apart against Notre Dame's unrelenting defensive pressure. The Bearcats had 22 turnovers during their most lopsided loss.
The Fighting Irish completed a challenging stretch — four road games out of the last five. Their only home game during that stretch was a 74-67 overtime win that snapped Connecticut's 87-game Big East winning streak.
Notre Dame has won 14 straight, part of one of the three best starts in school history.
Devereaux Peters added 17 points for Notre Dame, which substituted freely after getting ahead by 35 early in the second half.
Dayeesha Hollins had 14 for Cincinnati.
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 50
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 17