Al Behrman, Associated Press
CINCINNATI — Natalie Novosel scored 21 points Saturday, and point guard Skylar Diggins steadied Notre Dame's balanced offense with 11 assists, leading the Fighting Irish to a 76-50 victory over Cincinnati.
Notre Dame (17-1, 5-0 Big East) has won 19 straight games against teams from Ohio since 1993.
Cincinnati (9-8, 0-4) fell apart against Notre Dame's unrelenting defensive pressure. The Bearcats had 22 turnovers during their most lopsided loss.
The Fighting Irish completed a challenging stretch — four road games out of the last five. Their only home game during that stretch was a 74-67 overtime win that snapped Connecticut's 87-game Big East winning streak.
Notre Dame has won 14 straight, part of one of the three best starts in school history.
Devereaux Peters added 17 points for Notre Dame, which substituted freely after getting ahead by 35 early in the second half.
Dayeesha Hollins had 14 for Cincinnati.
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- BYU football quiz: How well do you know the...
- Jazz notes: Respect high between Coach...
- Utes return home and handle Huskies, 90-82,...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 44
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 43
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33