WACO, Texas — Perry Jones III had 20 points and 12 rebounds and No. 4 Baylor stayed undefeated with a 106-65 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
Pierre Jackson scored 18 points and made five of the season-high 16 3-pointers by the Bears (17-0, 4-0 Big 12), who extended their school-record winning streak to 17 games. Freshman Quincy Miller had 21 points with three 3-pointers.
Baylor went into Saturday as one of three undefeated teams in major college basketball, along with No. 1 Syracuse and No. 15 Murray State.
Baylor was in complete control before halftime against the youthful Cowboys (9-8, 2-2). Oklahoma State's primary eight-man rotation includes five freshmen and only one senior.
Keiton Page and Markel Brown had 15 points each for Oklahoma State.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20