WACO, Texas — Perry Jones III had 20 points and 12 rebounds and No. 4 Baylor stayed undefeated with a 106-65 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
Pierre Jackson scored 18 points and made five of the season-high 16 3-pointers by the Bears (17-0, 4-0 Big 12), who extended their school-record winning streak to 17 games. Freshman Quincy Miller had 21 points with three 3-pointers.
Baylor went into Saturday as one of three undefeated teams in major college basketball, along with No. 1 Syracuse and No. 15 Murray State.
Baylor was in complete control before halftime against the youthful Cowboys (9-8, 2-2). Oklahoma State's primary eight-man rotation includes five freshmen and only one senior.
Keiton Page and Markel Brown had 15 points each for Oklahoma State.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22