Tony Gutierrez, Associated Press
DALLAS — Dirk Nowitzki went over 23,000 career points, Vince Carter had his highest-scoring game in Dallas and the Mavericks stretched their winning streak to four games with a 102-76 victory over Milwaukee on Friday night.
The defending NBA champion Mavericks (6-4) are finally on a roll after an 0-3 start.
Nowitzki became the 23rd NBA player with 23,000 points. He finished with 11 and his 23,008 career points are third among active players behind Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett.
Brandon Jennings scored 19 points for the Bucks (4-7), who were without 7-foot center Andrew Bogut (concussion-like symptoms).
Carter had 11 of his 16 points in the first 6½ minutes of the game.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 63
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 51