The BCS is a bunch of crock. A championship cannot be determined by computers, sportscasters, coaches or college presidents. An honest championship should be decided on the field, by the players.
College football fans ought to be ashamed. They should be screaming the loudest. They should be demanding an honest playoff system. Is honesty and integrity not important? When did we lose sight of what is right, what is good, what is great?
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19
- Mantua speed trap 17