The BCS is a bunch of crock. A championship cannot be determined by computers, sportscasters, coaches or college presidents. An honest championship should be decided on the field, by the players.
College football fans ought to be ashamed. They should be screaming the loudest. They should be demanding an honest playoff system. Is honesty and integrity not important? When did we lose sight of what is right, what is good, what is great?
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- The winners and the losers