YOUNG ADULT — A newly divorced teen literature author returns to her home town to reclaim the love of her now married high school sweetheart. Along the way, the author forms a bond with a former classmate who is also stuck in a high school mindset. 94 minutes; R vulgar language, brief nudity, sexual situations, adult themes); Rene Rodriguez, McClatchy Newspapers: ★★★
WAR HORSE —A young man is separated from the beloved horse he tamed and trained when the horse is sold during World War I. The film follows the horse as he moves through the war and influences the lives of many. 146 minutes; PG-13 (intense sequences of war violence); Bill Goodykoontz, Gannett: ★★★
WE BOUGHT A ZOO — A recently widowed father moves his two children away from the city to a small town and buys a rundown zoo with hopes to return it to its former glory. 124 minutes; PG (language and some thematic elements); Shawn O'Neill, for the Deseret News: ★★★1/2
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew about guns
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Book review: 'Joseph: A Stalwart Witness' is...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury... 18
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy: Q&A 2
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1
- 'Into Darkness' is missing that 'Star... 1