Jon Huntsman and the rest of the country know he has a zero chance for the Republican nomination this year. Because he has a bottomless checkbook, he is trying to purchase name recognition for a 2016 run. He should throw his energies and resources behind the only candidate capable of beating President Obama, Mitt Romney.
Salt Lake City
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20