The Big Bang Theory (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Howard struggles with Bernadette's aversion to children.
30 Rock (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Jack questions the family value of the network's new talent competition.
Bones (7 p.m., Ch. 13): After a cryptic message written in human blood is found at a national monument, the team ends up embarking on a scavenger hunt.
College basketball (7 p.m., KUTVDT2): Utah State at New Mexico State
Rob (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Rob (Rob Schneider) meets his new wife's large Mexican-American family in this new comedy.
Parks and Recreation (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Leslie asks for help staging an event.
Person of Interest (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Finch investigates a building super who is overly involved with his tenants.
Grey's Anatomy (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The doctors form two teams to operate on conjoined twins.
The Office (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Andy gets the office involved in a trivia contest.
The Finder (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Iraq veteran Walter Sherman helps a teenage boy locate his missing father.
Up All Night (8:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Reagan embarrasses Chris with her competitiveness during a New Year's Eve game night.
The Mentalist (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Jane and the team work to narrow the list of suspects in the death of a divorce attorney.
Private Practice (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Pete, Violet, Sam and Addison adjust to their new lives.
The Firm (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Mitch must defend the son of a partner in his new firm against a murder charge.
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative or...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Sundance Film Festival to debut new... 3
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 2