College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Alabama vs LSU in the Allstate BCS National Championship.
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Barney and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Two women get one-on-one dates with Brad in his hometown.
Who's Still Standing (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A Ventura, Calif., teacher competes against 10 opponents in a trivia battle for $1 million.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): When a man collapses after making a generous donation, House and Dr. Chi Park try to identify his medical disorder.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Walden meets a woman who looks very similar to his ex.
Fear Factor (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants face a series of stunts.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Molly is anxious to start planning the wedding.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Kono is suspended.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Castle and Beckett investigate the death of a ladies' man.
Rock Center With Brian Williams (9 p.m., Ch. 5): GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's roots in Mexico.
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- List: 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about
- Hollywood has reboot fever!
- Harmless 'Project Almanac' is Time Travel 101
- Officers from various jurisdictions help Park...
- Judge: Jury can watch Super Bowl unless...
- First lady defends 'American Sniper' at...
- From the Homefront: The good game: video...