College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Alabama vs LSU in the Allstate BCS National Championship.
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Barney and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Two women get one-on-one dates with Brad in his hometown.
Who's Still Standing (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A Ventura, Calif., teacher competes against 10 opponents in a trivia battle for $1 million.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): When a man collapses after making a generous donation, House and Dr. Chi Park try to identify his medical disorder.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Walden meets a woman who looks very similar to his ex.
Fear Factor (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants face a series of stunts.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Molly is anxious to start planning the wedding.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Kono is suspended.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Castle and Beckett investigate the death of a ladies' man.
Rock Center With Brian Williams (9 p.m., Ch. 5): GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's roots in Mexico.
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74
- Star Trek money tips to live long and prosper
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Childhood ADHD linked to obesity in adulthood...
- Tip for living: Book is full of tips for...
- A crash course in 'Star Trek' for non-Trekkies
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...