College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Alabama vs LSU in the Allstate BCS National Championship.
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Barney and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Two women get one-on-one dates with Brad in his hometown.
Who's Still Standing (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A Ventura, Calif., teacher competes against 10 opponents in a trivia battle for $1 million.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): When a man collapses after making a generous donation, House and Dr. Chi Park try to identify his medical disorder.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Walden meets a woman who looks very similar to his ex.
Fear Factor (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants face a series of stunts.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Molly is anxious to start planning the wedding.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Kono is suspended.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Castle and Beckett investigate the death of a ladies' man.
Rock Center With Brian Williams (9 p.m., Ch. 5): GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's roots in Mexico.
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Book review: Long-awaited 'Raven King' ends...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in horror...
- Book review: 'The Nest' turns dreams and...
- Former Prince assistant says he was healthy,...
- Rolling Stones ask Trump to stop playing...
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- Rolling Stones ask Trump to stop... 6
- Official: Utah teacher violated policy... 6
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1
- Utah Symphony gets standing ovation at... 1
- Former Prince assistant says he was... 0
- Cosby tries again to delay criminal... 0