College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Alabama vs LSU in the Allstate BCS National Championship.
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Barney and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Two women get one-on-one dates with Brad in his hometown.
Who's Still Standing (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A Ventura, Calif., teacher competes against 10 opponents in a trivia battle for $1 million.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): When a man collapses after making a generous donation, House and Dr. Chi Park try to identify his medical disorder.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Walden meets a woman who looks very similar to his ex.
Fear Factor (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants face a series of stunts.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Molly is anxious to start planning the wedding.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Kono is suspended.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Castle and Beckett investigate the death of a ladies' man.
Rock Center With Brian Williams (9 p.m., Ch. 5): GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's roots in Mexico.
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 5 inspiring quotes from the C.S. Lewis biopic...
- Wild sheep arrive for Sheepdog Classic
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- Video games come of age as spectator sport