I enjoyed Michael McConnell's most recent article ("Is religion special," Nov. 20). I agree that there shouldn't be restrictions on religions as long as it is humane and obeys the law.
I think people should be able to believe in whatever they want to believe in.
This is why America is free. We can believe what we want.
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 65
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 51
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 44
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 26
- My view: Women’s equality —... 25