I enjoyed Michael McConnell's most recent article ("Is religion special," Nov. 20). I agree that there shouldn't be restrictions on religions as long as it is humane and obeys the law.
I think people should be able to believe in whatever they want to believe in.
This is why America is free. We can believe what we want.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 42
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28