I enjoyed Michael McConnell's most recent article ("Is religion special," Nov. 20). I agree that there shouldn't be restrictions on religions as long as it is humane and obeys the law.
I think people should be able to believe in whatever they want to believe in.
This is why America is free. We can believe what we want.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- My view: They run toward danger
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and... 68
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 47
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13