I enjoyed Michael McConnell's most recent article ("Is religion special," Nov. 20). I agree that there shouldn't be restrictions on religions as long as it is humane and obeys the law.
I think people should be able to believe in whatever they want to believe in.
This is why America is free. We can believe what we want.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Letters: Threats justified
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17