Kimball Art Center (638 Park Ave., Park City, 435-649-8882) — "Curtis Olson: New Works" and "Kent Budge: In Plain Sight," through Jan. 11.
Lamplight Art Gallery (170 S. Main, Bountiful, 801-298-0290) — Art by Merrily Kulmer, Shey Rauch and Reba Rauch.
Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — Art by Jared Sanders and Joseph Alleman.
Moab Art Works (11 N. Main, Suite No. 2, Moab, 435-259-3010) — "I'll Be Ahead If I Can Quit While I'm Behind," by Brian Parkin.
Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum (645 E. 1430 North, Provo, 801-422-5051) — "Into Africa: Exploring Nature's Interactions."
Mountain Place Gallery (129 N. Main, Logan, 435-752-0211) — Art by Russ Fjeldsted.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures (BYU, 700 N. 100 East, Provo, 801-422-0020) — "New Lives: Building Community at Fourmile Ruin."
Repartee Gallery (4801 N. University Ave., Riverwoods, Provo) — Highlighting work by James C. Christensen, Kurt Knudsen, Barbara Lyman, Jack Morford, Greg Olsen and more. Also, original works in oil and watercolor, sculpture, pottery, stained glass and more.
Sears Art Museum Gallery (225 S. 700 East, St. George, 435-652-7905) — "The Color of Consciousness," by various artists, through Jan. 27.
Utah County Art Gallery (151 S. University Ave., Provo, www.utahcountyartgallery.com) — Art by the Wasatch Camera Club, through Jan. 27.
Please submit event listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
*Members of the Salt Lake Gallery Association
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Float party gives thousands a sneak peek of...
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip and...
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes