Kimball Art Center (638 Park Ave., Park City, 435-649-8882) — "Curtis Olson: New Works" and "Kent Budge: In Plain Sight," through Jan. 11.
Lamplight Art Gallery (170 S. Main, Bountiful, 801-298-0290) — Art by Merrily Kulmer, Shey Rauch and Reba Rauch.
Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — Art by Jared Sanders and Joseph Alleman.
Moab Art Works (11 N. Main, Suite No. 2, Moab, 435-259-3010) — "I'll Be Ahead If I Can Quit While I'm Behind," by Brian Parkin.
Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum (645 E. 1430 North, Provo, 801-422-5051) — "Into Africa: Exploring Nature's Interactions."
Mountain Place Gallery (129 N. Main, Logan, 435-752-0211) — Art by Russ Fjeldsted.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures (BYU, 700 N. 100 East, Provo, 801-422-0020) — "New Lives: Building Community at Fourmile Ruin."
Repartee Gallery (4801 N. University Ave., Riverwoods, Provo) — Highlighting work by James C. Christensen, Kurt Knudsen, Barbara Lyman, Jack Morford, Greg Olsen and more. Also, original works in oil and watercolor, sculpture, pottery, stained glass and more.
Sears Art Museum Gallery (225 S. 700 East, St. George, 435-652-7905) — "The Color of Consciousness," by various artists, through Jan. 27.
Utah County Art Gallery (151 S. University Ave., Provo, www.utahcountyartgallery.com) — Art by the Wasatch Camera Club, through Jan. 27.
Please submit event listings to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
*Members of the Salt Lake Gallery Association
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- Utah's One Voice Children's Choir to perform...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- Jackie Chan expresses shame over son's drug...
- About Utah: She showed him the light
- Book review: 'Wyatt Earp: A Vigilante Life'...