REXBURG, Idaho — Brigham Young University-Idaho is partnering with Salus University to offer students both a bachelor's degree in health science and a master's degree in physician assistant studies as part of a new five-year program.
Students will complete their health science degree in three years at BYU-Idaho and move to Elkins Park, Pa., for an additional two-year graduate school. As part of the agreement Salus University will automatically guarantee admission to at least four BYU-Idaho students every year.
— Tori Ackerman
- Here's a quiz to test your Star Wars...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Have you seen 'Age of Ultron'? Here are 50...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- 'Avengers' sequel is second biggest US opener...
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 17
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 11
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9