REXBURG, Idaho — Brigham Young University-Idaho is partnering with Salus University to offer students both a bachelor's degree in health science and a master's degree in physician assistant studies as part of a new five-year program.
Students will complete their health science degree in three years at BYU-Idaho and move to Elkins Park, Pa., for an additional two-year graduate school. As part of the agreement Salus University will automatically guarantee admission to at least four BYU-Idaho students every year.
— Tori Ackerman
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Vanished plane flew for more than six hours...
- South at heart of close fight to control US...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Picture of the two pilots on the missing...
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Food pantries on the rise at US college campuses
- States explore free community college
- British judge hears arguments in case... 51
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 21
- States explore free community college 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Senate investigation of CIA dogged by... 9
- Deadline fast approaching for... 9