SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz should be at full strength for tonight's home game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Starting point guard Devin Harris and reserve swingman Josh Howard, who both left early with leg injuries in Utah's last game Tuesday against Milwaukee, are both expected to play in tonight's 7 p.m. game at EnergySolutions Arena.
"Right now, I think everybody's a go," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said following Friday morning's shootaround. "They felt good yesterday and they felt good this morning in shootaround, so barring anything happening between now and then, they should be ready to go."
Harris, who's averaging 10.2 points and a team-leading 4.2 assists per game, left in the third quarter of Tuesday night's victory over Milwaukee with a strained left calf.
Following Friday's shootaround, Harris emphatically said he was "ready to roll, no doubt about it."
"I thought we had a good practice yesterday and we got better, and I'm looking forward to playing tonight," said Harris, the team's fourth-leading scorer.
Howard, the veteran 6-foot-7 forward/guard who's been a big boost off Utah's bench with an average of 11.4 points — third-best on the team — left Tuesday's game in the first quarter with a strain of his left quad muscle.
"Injuries ... are part of the game, especially with this condensed season, but you have to be prepared for it and get a lot of treatment," Howard said.
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- The state of Utah's all-time NFL undrafted...
- Samuel Benson: Whatever happened to the...
- Morning links: Snow College 4-star OL...
- Rock On: One more incentive to attend BYU
- Dillon Robinson's career takes an unexpected,...
- Doug Robinson: What do BYU's low draft...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 102
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last... 69
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 52
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's... 52
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 48
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 43
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 36
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in... 25