SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz should be at full strength for tonight's home game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Starting point guard Devin Harris and reserve swingman Josh Howard, who both left early with leg injuries in Utah's last game Tuesday against Milwaukee, are both expected to play in tonight's 7 p.m. game at EnergySolutions Arena.
"Right now, I think everybody's a go," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said following Friday morning's shootaround. "They felt good yesterday and they felt good this morning in shootaround, so barring anything happening between now and then, they should be ready to go."
Harris, who's averaging 10.2 points and a team-leading 4.2 assists per game, left in the third quarter of Tuesday night's victory over Milwaukee with a strained left calf.
Following Friday's shootaround, Harris emphatically said he was "ready to roll, no doubt about it."
"I thought we had a good practice yesterday and we got better, and I'm looking forward to playing tonight," said Harris, the team's fourth-leading scorer.
Howard, the veteran 6-foot-7 forward/guard who's been a big boost off Utah's bench with an average of 11.4 points — third-best on the team — left Tuesday's game in the first quarter with a strain of his left quad muscle.
"Injuries ... are part of the game, especially with this condensed season, but you have to be prepared for it and get a lot of treatment," Howard said.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14