SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz should be at full strength for tonight's home game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Starting point guard Devin Harris and reserve swingman Josh Howard, who both left early with leg injuries in Utah's last game Tuesday against Milwaukee, are both expected to play in tonight's 7 p.m. game at EnergySolutions Arena.
"Right now, I think everybody's a go," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said following Friday morning's shootaround. "They felt good yesterday and they felt good this morning in shootaround, so barring anything happening between now and then, they should be ready to go."
Harris, who's averaging 10.2 points and a team-leading 4.2 assists per game, left in the third quarter of Tuesday night's victory over Milwaukee with a strained left calf.
Following Friday's shootaround, Harris emphatically said he was "ready to roll, no doubt about it."
"I thought we had a good practice yesterday and we got better, and I'm looking forward to playing tonight," said Harris, the team's fourth-leading scorer.
Howard, the veteran 6-foot-7 forward/guard who's been a big boost off Utah's bench with an average of 11.4 points — third-best on the team — left Tuesday's game in the first quarter with a strain of his left quad muscle.
"Injuries ... are part of the game, especially with this condensed season, but you have to be prepared for it and get a lot of treatment," Howard said.
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Friday fracas: Trevor Booker nearly hit, gets...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19 in AP,...
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most worthy of...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA:...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 65
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 44
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 29
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense could use... 24
- Friday morning QB: Three stars and five... 23