SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz should be at full strength for tonight's home game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Starting point guard Devin Harris and reserve swingman Josh Howard, who both left early with leg injuries in Utah's last game Tuesday against Milwaukee, are both expected to play in tonight's 7 p.m. game at EnergySolutions Arena.
"Right now, I think everybody's a go," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said following Friday morning's shootaround. "They felt good yesterday and they felt good this morning in shootaround, so barring anything happening between now and then, they should be ready to go."
Harris, who's averaging 10.2 points and a team-leading 4.2 assists per game, left in the third quarter of Tuesday night's victory over Milwaukee with a strained left calf.
Following Friday's shootaround, Harris emphatically said he was "ready to roll, no doubt about it."
"I thought we had a good practice yesterday and we got better, and I'm looking forward to playing tonight," said Harris, the team's fourth-leading scorer.
Howard, the veteran 6-foot-7 forward/guard who's been a big boost off Utah's bench with an average of 11.4 points — third-best on the team — left Tuesday's game in the first quarter with a strain of his left quad muscle.
"Injuries ... are part of the game, especially with this condensed season, but you have to be prepared for it and get a lot of treatment," Howard said.
- High school football: Defense, big plays pave...
- High school football: Timpview overcomes...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- High school football: Dixie defense comes up...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 142
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 114
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 36
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 33
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 28
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21