The Big Bang Theory (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Amy and Leonard try to become better acquainted.
Wipeout (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Contestants face obstacles that include Snow Shovel Trouble and Candy Pain Lane.
Community (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Jeff and Shirley bond over foosball.
Bones (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A woman's remains are found in a paintball field.
The Vampire Diaries (7 p.m., CW): Klaus uses violence to convey that no one will be safe until he gets his family back.
College basketball (7p.m., KUTVDT2): Fresno State at Utah State
Parks and Recreation (7:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Things come to a head for Leslie, Ben and Chris.
Person of Interest (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Reese and Finch rush to save a schoolteacher who witnessed a mob hit.
Grey's Anatomy (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The eldest daughter of a family involved in a car crash must make a difficult decision.
The Office (8 and 9 p.m., Ch. 5): Dwight installs a device in the office that will get everyone fired if they make too many errors; Robert California brings his wife into the office to find her a job.
Whitney (8:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Whitney and Alex try to adopt a dog.
The Mentalist (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Lisbon encourages Van Pelt to seek counseling.
Private Practice (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Cooper must decide whether or not to punish Mason after he is caught stealing.
Up All Night (9:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Reagan tries to roll with the punches when her birth plan goes up in flames.
- These touching Christmas ads will melt any...
- Coloring books offer adults something they...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown...
- 'Music and the Spoken Word': When Christmas...
- Steve Eaton: 'Bewitched' apparitions make for...
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of 'Ave...
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for gratitude on...
- Steve Eaton: 'Bewitched' apparitions... 8
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 4
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares... 2
- 6 things to help you cope with the end... 2
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of... 2
- These touching Christmas ads will melt... 1
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown... 1
- Answering the question 'Dad, what's... 1