John Raoux, Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — Dwight Howard had 28 points and 20 rebounds, Ryan Anderson added 23 points and 15 rebounds and the Orlando Magic ran past the winless Washington Wizards 103-85 on Wednesday night.
The Magic won for the fifth time in six games and had four players in double figures. Orlando has won seven straight against Washington and 15 of the last 18 meetings.
The Wizards got 17 points from Nick Young, but shot poorly all night and trailed by as many as 28 in falling to 0-6 for the first time in franchise history. They remain the NBA's only winless team.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35