"28 TRUTHS TAUGHT BY THE BOOK OF MORMON," by Monte S. Nyman, Sourced Media Books, $19.99, 410 pages (nf)
Monte S. Nyman starts with "There is a God in Heaven" and then through 28 chapters explores the truths through the stories shared in the Book of Mormon.
In the first chapter of "28 Truths Taught by the Book of Mormon," he uses the story of Korihor to illustrate the truth. Each chapter has different sections that make it simple to digest.
Nyman, who died in October, was an emeritus Brigham Young University professor of ancient scripture.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 35
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 21
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20