"28 TRUTHS TAUGHT BY THE BOOK OF MORMON," by Monte S. Nyman, Sourced Media Books, $19.99, 410 pages (nf)
Monte S. Nyman starts with "There is a God in Heaven" and then through 28 chapters explores the truths through the stories shared in the Book of Mormon.
In the first chapter of "28 Truths Taught by the Book of Mormon," he uses the story of Korihor to illustrate the truth. Each chapter has different sections that make it simple to digest.
Nyman, who died in October, was an emeritus Brigham Young University professor of ancient scripture.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 36
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4
- Pope Francis to marry couples with... 3