"28 TRUTHS TAUGHT BY THE BOOK OF MORMON," by Monte S. Nyman, Sourced Media Books, $19.99, 410 pages (nf)
Monte S. Nyman starts with "There is a God in Heaven" and then through 28 chapters explores the truths through the stories shared in the Book of Mormon.
In the first chapter of "28 Truths Taught by the Book of Mormon," he uses the story of Korihor to illustrate the truth. Each chapter has different sections that make it simple to digest.
Nyman, who died in October, was an emeritus Brigham Young University professor of ancient scripture.
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- LDS Church releases video about... 46
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 33
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 29
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5