"28 TRUTHS TAUGHT BY THE BOOK OF MORMON," by Monte S. Nyman, Sourced Media Books, $19.99, 410 pages (nf)
Monte S. Nyman starts with "There is a God in Heaven" and then through 28 chapters explores the truths through the stories shared in the Book of Mormon.
In the first chapter of "28 Truths Taught by the Book of Mormon," he uses the story of Korihor to illustrate the truth. Each chapter has different sections that make it simple to digest.
Nyman, who died in October, was an emeritus Brigham Young University professor of ancient scripture.
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- God will give you more than you can... 51
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Mormon man's half-court shot is a... 25
- AP-GfK Poll: Nuanced views on gay... 16
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile 13
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9