Al Behrman, Associated Press
CINCINNATI — Bengals rookie quarterback Andy Dalton missed practice on Wednesday with the flu, but is expected to be ready for a playoff game in Houston.
Coach Marvin Lewis said Dalton should be back at practice on Thursday.
Dalton has been looking forward to playing Saturday in Reliant Stadium, where he's never lost. He grew up in suburban Houston and won two games at Reliant as a high school quarterback, then another while at TCU.
The Bengals (9-7) are trying to get their first playoff win since the 1990 season. Dalton played a big part in getting them there, setting club passing records for a rookie while teaming with rookie receiver A.J. Green.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28