San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 21 of 31 passes for 219 yards and a touchdown in win over Rams. He also ran four times for 5 yards and had a rushing touchdown.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had six tackles in win over Jets.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught six passes for 86 yards with a 12-yard touchdown reception in loss to Saints. He also became Carolina's all-time leader in receptions in the defeat.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) had two tackles, including one for loss, in win over Jets.
Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU) had two tackles, a sack and a quarterback hit in win over Lions.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) returned an interception 53 yards, and had two tackles and a pass defensed in loss to Saints.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Chargers.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) had five total tackles in win over Raiders.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Atlanta OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Tampa Bay QB Brett Ratliff (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Philadelphia OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Jacksonville DL John Chick (Utah State); Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU); Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah); Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Best of the West: Shifting teams around after...
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious twist...
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 65
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21
- Matt Carlino playing much the same at... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15