On the field
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) played as a reserve in loss to 49ers.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 276 yards in loss to Chiefs.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in loss to Eagles.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) had one tackle on defense and one tackle in punt coverage in win over Seahawks.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Bears.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) started and had four tackles, an interception and two passes defensed in win over Lions.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) had nine catches for 96 yards with a 12-yard touchdown reception in loss to Jaguars.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in win over Jets.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) had two tackles in loss to Ravens.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 322 yards in loss to Saints.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) had three tackles on defense, a tackle in punt coverage and recovered an onside kick in loss to 49ers.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had three tackles, a pass defensed and forced a fumble in win over Browns.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 382 yards in win over Browns.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) had one tackle in win over Bengals.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in win over Seahawks.
Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State) had a pass defensed in win over Redskins.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) had two tackles and three passes defensed in loss to Titans.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) played as a reserve in win over Panthers.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 400 yards in loss to Cardinals.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) returned two punts for 7 yards in loss to 49ers.
Washington TE Rob Myers (Utah State) played as a reserve in loss to Eagles.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had four tackles and a pass defensed in win over Bengals.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) had a tackle in punt coverage in loss to 49ers.
Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College) played as a reserve in win over Vikings.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 309 yards in loss to Falcons.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) had a team-high six catches for 62 yards with a 9-yard touchdown reception in win over Bengals. He also assisted on a tackle in punt coverage.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had two tackles and a quarterback hit in loss to 49ers.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had three tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Dolphins.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Dolphins.
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 13