Utah Jazz Extra: Busy week ahead, who's not/not, the BIG stat
Monday: Jazz vs. New Orleans, 7 p.m.
Chris Paul who? NBA commissioner/Hornets owner David Stern's team is off to a fine start.
Tuesday: Jazz vs. Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Andrew Bogut's jersey number is 6. Or is that over/under for wins by the former Ute's alma mater?
Friday: Jazz vs. Memphis, 7 p.m.
It's hard to believe struggling Grizzlies were a playoff force last summer. No, really, they were!
Saturday: Jazz at Golden State, 8:30 p.m.
Utah's potential lottery pick might be better than the protected one it could get from Mark Jackson's crew.
Hot: Paul Millsap
Most consistent player for Jazz, averaging 13.3 ppg and 9.3 rpg
Not: Raja Bell
Struggling to get and make shots so far (2.8 ppg, 29.4 FG%)
The BIG stat: -13.5
Even with one win, the Jazz have the second-worst point differential in the NBA (104-90.5). Only the Wizards (-15.0) have lost by more.
@diggitbrother: "I'd hate to fight him for the last slice of pizza." (After my tweet about Enes Kanter having rebounding hands like vice grips.)
@Bittermormon: "can u please mention to Ty (Corbin) that a bunch of fans (whose) NBA experience is limited to PS2 in their mom's basement disagree w him?" (After coach kept Raja Bell in the starting lineup.)
Email: email@example.com. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- Deseret News Classic Marathon: Van de Camp,...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 95
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 78
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 53
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26