Utah Jazz Extra: Busy week ahead, who's not/not, the BIG stat
Monday: Jazz vs. New Orleans, 7 p.m.
Chris Paul who? NBA commissioner/Hornets owner David Stern's team is off to a fine start.
Tuesday: Jazz vs. Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Andrew Bogut's jersey number is 6. Or is that over/under for wins by the former Ute's alma mater?
Friday: Jazz vs. Memphis, 7 p.m.
It's hard to believe struggling Grizzlies were a playoff force last summer. No, really, they were!
Saturday: Jazz at Golden State, 8:30 p.m.
Utah's potential lottery pick might be better than the protected one it could get from Mark Jackson's crew.
Hot: Paul Millsap
Most consistent player for Jazz, averaging 13.3 ppg and 9.3 rpg
Not: Raja Bell
Struggling to get and make shots so far (2.8 ppg, 29.4 FG%)
The BIG stat: -13.5
Even with one win, the Jazz have the second-worst point differential in the NBA (104-90.5). Only the Wizards (-15.0) have lost by more.
@diggitbrother: "I'd hate to fight him for the last slice of pizza." (After my tweet about Enes Kanter having rebounding hands like vice grips.)
@Bittermormon: "can u please mention to Ty (Corbin) that a bunch of fans (whose) NBA experience is limited to PS2 in their mom's basement disagree w him?" (After coach kept Raja Bell in the starting lineup.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap Cornhuskers'...
- Felt's Facts: Week 2 schedule filled with...
- AP preseason top 25 poll: Utah, BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 38
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 37
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 26
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 25
- Utah Jazz: Withey, 7-footer with two... 22