Utah Jazz Extra: Busy week ahead, who's not/not, the BIG stat
Monday: Jazz vs. New Orleans, 7 p.m.
Chris Paul who? NBA commissioner/Hornets owner David Stern's team is off to a fine start.
Tuesday: Jazz vs. Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Andrew Bogut's jersey number is 6. Or is that over/under for wins by the former Ute's alma mater?
Friday: Jazz vs. Memphis, 7 p.m.
It's hard to believe struggling Grizzlies were a playoff force last summer. No, really, they were!
Saturday: Jazz at Golden State, 8:30 p.m.
Utah's potential lottery pick might be better than the protected one it could get from Mark Jackson's crew.
Hot: Paul Millsap
Most consistent player for Jazz, averaging 13.3 ppg and 9.3 rpg
Not: Raja Bell
Struggling to get and make shots so far (2.8 ppg, 29.4 FG%)
The BIG stat: -13.5
Even with one win, the Jazz have the second-worst point differential in the NBA (104-90.5). Only the Wizards (-15.0) have lost by more.
@diggitbrother: "I'd hate to fight him for the last slice of pizza." (After my tweet about Enes Kanter having rebounding hands like vice grips.)
@Bittermormon: "can u please mention to Ty (Corbin) that a bunch of fans (whose) NBA experience is limited to PS2 in their mom's basement disagree w him?" (After coach kept Raja Bell in the starting lineup.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 35
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 9
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7