New Orleans Hornets (1-4) at Utah Jazz (1-3)
Monday, 7 p.m. MST
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: First meeting
Paul Millsap: 13.3 ppg, 9.3 rpg
Carl Landry: 17 ppg, 8.7 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 9 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Trevor Ariza: 9.3ppg, 6.7 rpg
Al Jefferson: 14.7 ppg, 8.7 rpg
Emeka Okafor: 9 ppg, 10.3 rpg
Raja Bell: 2.8 ppg, 1.3 rpg
Eric Gordon: 20 ppg, 4 rpg
Devin Harris: 10.5 ppg, 3.5 apg
Jarrett Jack: 16.5 ppg, 6.5 apg
Chris Paul's trade to the Clippers has turned the fun point guard debate between the Jazz and Hornets into this less juicy one: Who's better, Devin Harris or Eric Gordon? … New Orleans lost 96-80 in Sacramento Sunday night. … Hornets shot 28.9 percent in a 93-78 loss to Phoenix on Friday, making Jazz look red hot against Lakers (32 percent) and Spurs (37 percent).
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 96
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 54
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33