DES MOINES — Don't expect Herman Cain to endorse any of the Republican presidential candidates before Tuesday's Iowa caucuses
Cain's campaign manager Mark Block told The Associated Press in an e-mail on Friday that the former GOP candidate is not prepared to endorse anyone. He did not elaborate.
Cain enjoyed a surge of support in the fall and briefly became a front-runner for the GOP nomination. The Georgia businessman dropped out of the race in early December after facing allegations of sexual impropriety. At the time, he'd said he would offer an endorsement.
Cain attracted a strong following among tea party activists.
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby...
- Train with plane crash bodies leaves rebel town
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard to...
- BYU-Idaho, Rexburg experience flooding after...
- Survey: Public 'warm' to Jews, Catholics and...
- Dutch tell rebels: Train full of bodies must...
- To encourage saving, some states turn to prizes
- Obama will sign order barring gay,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 44
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 25
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 20
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 17
- Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia plane shot... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12
- Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren,... 9