DES MOINES — Don't expect Herman Cain to endorse any of the Republican presidential candidates before Tuesday's Iowa caucuses
Cain's campaign manager Mark Block told The Associated Press in an e-mail on Friday that the former GOP candidate is not prepared to endorse anyone. He did not elaborate.
Cain enjoyed a surge of support in the fall and briefly became a front-runner for the GOP nomination. The Georgia businessman dropped out of the race in early December after facing allegations of sexual impropriety. At the time, he'd said he would offer an endorsement.
Cain attracted a strong following among tea party activists.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Back to Beijing for 2nd Olympics in 14 years
- The one thing you may be giving your children...
- Man describes find that could solve MH370...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 16