On the field
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 318 yards in loss to Bills.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in loss to Vikings.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) had two tackles in loss to Bengals.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) had a tackle in punt coverage and a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Redskins.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had a tackle on defense and three tackles in kickoff coverage in win over Bears.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) caught three passes for 49 yards in win over Texans.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in loss to Patriots.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) had a monster game with two tackles, two sacks and four quarterback hits in win over Cardinals.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 441 yards in win over Buccaneers.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) had a tackle in punt coverage in loss to Steelers.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had three tackles and a pass defensed in win over Rams.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Rams.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) had one tackle, a sack and quarterback hit in win over Browns.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in loss to Bengals.
Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State) had a tackle in punt coverage in win over Cowboys.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) had seven total tackles and two passes defensed in loss to Colts.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) played as a reserve in win over Falcons.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 289 yards in loss to 49ers.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) returned three punts for 31 yards in loss to Steelers.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had four total tackles in win over Browns.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Steelers.
Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College) had four total tackles in loss to Packers.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 333 yards in loss to Panthers.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had four total tackles in loss to Steelers.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had four total tackles in loss to Giants.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) returned a kickoff 30 yards before tearing his ACL in win over Browns.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) dressed but did not play in loss to Giants.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 14-of-26 passes for 179 yards and rushed five times for 22 yards in win over Seahawks.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had two tackles and a pass defensed in loss to Patriots.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- One mistake turned Utah native and Yankees...
- Whittingham dishes on stadium expansion,...
- Utah Utes football: Ranking the best players...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th in...
- Doug Robinson: Former SLC engineer gets paid...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 66
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 33