We are the recipients of Oquirrh Middle School students' amazing Sub for Santa gift. In the past, we have lifted our 14-year-old daughter, who is a quadriplegic, up and down the stairs in our home. Through the help of many anonymous donors, the school raised enough money to put a stair lift in our home.
We would like to thank the whole community of Riverton for literally lifting a huge burden off our backs just in time for Christmas. We are also grateful to Talbot Dental for offering to put braces on her for free. We cannot believe the generosity of our community, and we will never forget their gifts of love to our family. They are truly answers to our prayers, and we thank our community with all of our hearts.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 49
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 33