We are the recipients of Oquirrh Middle School students' amazing Sub for Santa gift. In the past, we have lifted our 14-year-old daughter, who is a quadriplegic, up and down the stairs in our home. Through the help of many anonymous donors, the school raised enough money to put a stair lift in our home.
We would like to thank the whole community of Riverton for literally lifting a huge burden off our backs just in time for Christmas. We are also grateful to Talbot Dental for offering to put braces on her for free. We cannot believe the generosity of our community, and we will never forget their gifts of love to our family. They are truly answers to our prayers, and we thank our community with all of our hearts.
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- Letter: Science consensus is slow, methodical
- Letter: Right and wrong 79
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 63
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 46
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 39
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation... 28