We are the recipients of Oquirrh Middle School students' amazing Sub for Santa gift. In the past, we have lifted our 14-year-old daughter, who is a quadriplegic, up and down the stairs in our home. Through the help of many anonymous donors, the school raised enough money to put a stair lift in our home.
We would like to thank the whole community of Riverton for literally lifting a huge burden off our backs just in time for Christmas. We are also grateful to Talbot Dental for offering to put braces on her for free. We cannot believe the generosity of our community, and we will never forget their gifts of love to our family. They are truly answers to our prayers, and we thank our community with all of our hearts.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28