We are the recipients of Oquirrh Middle School students' amazing Sub for Santa gift. In the past, we have lifted our 14-year-old daughter, who is a quadriplegic, up and down the stairs in our home. Through the help of many anonymous donors, the school raised enough money to put a stair lift in our home.
We would like to thank the whole community of Riverton for literally lifting a huge burden off our backs just in time for Christmas. We are also grateful to Talbot Dental for offering to put braces on her for free. We cannot believe the generosity of our community, and we will never forget their gifts of love to our family. They are truly answers to our prayers, and we thank our community with all of our hearts.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24