We are the recipients of Oquirrh Middle School students' amazing Sub for Santa gift. In the past, we have lifted our 14-year-old daughter, who is a quadriplegic, up and down the stairs in our home. Through the help of many anonymous donors, the school raised enough money to put a stair lift in our home.
We would like to thank the whole community of Riverton for literally lifting a huge burden off our backs just in time for Christmas. We are also grateful to Talbot Dental for offering to put braces on her for free. We cannot believe the generosity of our community, and we will never forget their gifts of love to our family. They are truly answers to our prayers, and we thank our community with all of our hearts.
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 75
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 40
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32