NCIS: Los Angeles (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Terrorist leaders are suspected of murdering a retired Army sergeant.
Live From Lincoln Center (7 p.m., Ch. 7): More than 150 dancers and musicians of the New York City Ballet perform George Balanchine's "The Nutcracker.''
The X Factor (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The remaining finalists perform.
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The investigation of a series of bludgeonings in Philadelphia leads the team to the city's boxing scene.
CSI (9 p.m., Ch. 2): When Dr. Robbins' wife finds a corpse in their bedroom, it begins an investigation.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- George W. Bush writes book about father
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- Behind the scenes of the Utah... 1