LOVELAND, Colorado — The Colorado Eagles (18-8-0-3) defeated the Utah Grizzlies (14-12-0-3) 6-0 Friday night in Loveland, Colorado.
It again was a shorthanded Utah group, with just 13 skaters and nine regulars. The team now takes six days off for the Christmas break as they look to get healthy. Utah currently has 11 players injured.
The Eagles scored three goals in 3:33 from 9:55-13:27 of the first period to build a 3-0 lead. Colorado tacked on one in the second and two in the third period to finish the contest.
The Grizzlies return home for New Year's to host Bakersfield Friday, December 30 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, December 31 at 6 p.m. Saturday features $1 food and $2 drink specials in addition to a free post-game skate. Skate rental is $2.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24