Robert Sutton, Associated Press
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Trevor Releford scored 15 of his 19 points in the second half to help shorthanded Alabama beat Oklahoma State 69-52 Wednesday night.
The Crimson Tide (9-3), unranked for the first time this season, had lost three of its last four games and leading scorer JaMychal Green didn't dress because of a nagging right shoulder injury.
The Cowboys (6-5) cut a 19-point second-half deficit briefly down to single digits before dropping their third straight game at the site about an hour from Alabama's campus.
Tony Mitchell had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Tide, while freshman Trevor Lacey added 12 in his first start.
Le'Bryan Nash led Oklahoma State with 17 and Jean-Paul Olukemi scored 12.
Alabama snapped out of a perimeter shooting slump by hitting six 3-pointers in the first half.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27