Mitt Romney made a return visit to "Late Night with David Letterman" last night, presenting in his straight-laced style a Top Ten list Top Ten list that included shots at Newt Gingrich, the Indianapolis Colts and, mostly, himself.
Wearing a blazer and no tie, Mitt read lines created for him by "Late Night" writers, and most of them worked. But America may have a tough time believing Mitt really refers to himself as "M-I-double tizzle."
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- Obama announces new birth control fixes for...
- How poverty plays a role in Ferguson
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 119
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15