Mitt Romney made a return visit to "Late Night with David Letterman" last night, presenting in his straight-laced style a Top Ten list Top Ten list that included shots at Newt Gingrich, the Indianapolis Colts and, mostly, himself.
Wearing a blazer and no tie, Mitt read lines created for him by "Late Night" writers, and most of them worked. But America may have a tough time believing Mitt really refers to himself as "M-I-double tizzle."
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Trial opens for Detroit officer who killed...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- Ex-VA doctor: Phoenix report a 'whitewash'
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7