Mitt Romney made a return visit to "Late Night with David Letterman" last night, presenting in his straight-laced style a Top Ten list Top Ten list that included shots at Newt Gingrich, the Indianapolis Colts and, mostly, himself.
Wearing a blazer and no tie, Mitt read lines created for him by "Late Night" writers, and most of them worked. But America may have a tough time believing Mitt really refers to himself as "M-I-double tizzle."
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on morality...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize...
- Scouts likely to face further turmoil
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Affordable Care Act could bring 'skinny'...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 59
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- US companies challenging contraception... 19
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on... 17