WEST VALLEY CITY — Utah Grizzlies play-by-play broadcaster Adrian Denny will call his 500th consecutive Grizzlies game when the team visits Colorado on Saturday on 1230 AM.
Denny, a Utah native and University of Utah graduate, has called more Grizzlies games than any broadcaster in team history. He is in his seventh season as the "Voice of the Grizzlies".
"We are proud to have Adrian Denny as the "Voice of the Grizzlies", said Grizzlies CEO Kevin Bruder. "We appreciate his tireless effort in leading our broadcast team for the past seven years and look forward to the future."
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48