Mike Terry, Deseret News
Tyler Shreve, who was redshirting as freshman quarterback on the Utah football team, has announced his plans to transfer to Riverside Community College to play baseball and football.
"Tyler leaves our program on good terms," said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham. "Tyler has an equal passion for football and baseball and we wish him well in his desire to pursue both sports."
Shreve, who was with the team for bowl practices until this week, has left school.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18