Mike Terry, Deseret News
Tyler Shreve, who was redshirting as freshman quarterback on the Utah football team, has announced his plans to transfer to Riverside Community College to play baseball and football.
"Tyler leaves our program on good terms," said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham. "Tyler has an equal passion for football and baseball and we wish him well in his desire to pursue both sports."
Shreve, who was with the team for bowl practices until this week, has left school.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 29
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24