Mike Terry, Deseret News
Tyler Shreve, who was redshirting as freshman quarterback on the Utah football team, has announced his plans to transfer to Riverside Community College to play baseball and football.
"Tyler leaves our program on good terms," said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham. "Tyler has an equal passion for football and baseball and we wish him well in his desire to pursue both sports."
Shreve, who was with the team for bowl practices until this week, has left school.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 97
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 79
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 63
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43