Mike Terry, Deseret News
Tyler Shreve, who was redshirting as freshman quarterback on the Utah football team, has announced his plans to transfer to Riverside Community College to play baseball and football.
"Tyler leaves our program on good terms," said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham. "Tyler has an equal passion for football and baseball and we wish him well in his desire to pursue both sports."
Shreve, who was with the team for bowl practices until this week, has left school.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24