AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Brandon Knight is already making an impression on a Detroit team eager for a fresh start.
Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva calls Knight the future of the organization.
Knight was taken with the eighth pick in this year's draft, and the 6-foot-3 point guard out of Kentucky is working hard to fit in after the lockout postponed the beginning of his NBA career. It's not clear how much Knight will play at first, but he's taking the whirlwind start to his rookie season in stride.
Knight says players knew to expect a lockout, so he was prepared for this unusual offseason.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16