AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Brandon Knight is already making an impression on a Detroit team eager for a fresh start.
Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva calls Knight the future of the organization.
Knight was taken with the eighth pick in this year's draft, and the 6-foot-3 point guard out of Kentucky is working hard to fit in after the lockout postponed the beginning of his NBA career. It's not clear how much Knight will play at first, but he's taking the whirlwind start to his rookie season in stride.
Knight says players knew to expect a lockout, so he was prepared for this unusual offseason.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27