AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Brandon Knight is already making an impression on a Detroit team eager for a fresh start.
Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva calls Knight the future of the organization.
Knight was taken with the eighth pick in this year's draft, and the 6-foot-3 point guard out of Kentucky is working hard to fit in after the lockout postponed the beginning of his NBA career. It's not clear how much Knight will play at first, but he's taking the whirlwind start to his rookie season in stride.
Knight says players knew to expect a lockout, so he was prepared for this unusual offseason.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 81
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25