San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 18 of 37 passes for 175 yards while getting sacked five times in loss to Cardinals.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had an interception, a tackle and a pass defensed in loss to Eagles.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught six passes for 125 yards in loss to Falcons. In that game, he topped the 10,000-yard mark in career receiving yards, becoming the 35th player in league history to reach the milestone.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) had one tackle in loss to Eagles.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Falcons.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Packers.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) filled up the stat sheet like he was back at Utah with a 26-yard interception return, three tackles, a pass defensed and a 10-yard rush on a fake punt that helped change the game's momentum in win over Bills.
INACTIVE THIS WEEK
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Atlanta OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah); Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Tampa Bay QB Brett Ratliff (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Philadelphia OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Jacksonville DL John Chick (Utah State); Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 296
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 82
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31