ON THE FIELD
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) had a sack, two tackles and a quarterback hit in loss to Seahawks.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 360 yards in win over Bears.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in loss to Patriots.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) had a tackle on defense, a tackle in kickoff coverage, and he assisted on a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over 49ers.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to Lions.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Raiders.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) had four catches for 25 yards in loss to Ravens.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in loss to Eagles.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) recovered a fumble in loss to Texans.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Seahawks.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had six total tackles and a pass defensed in win over Browns.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) had one tackle and two quarterback hits in win over Colts.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in win over 49ers.
Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State) fumbled on a punt return after an ill-advised cross-field lateral in win over Dolphins.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) had one tackle in win over Bengals.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) played as a reserve in win over Titans.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 369 yards in win over Rams. He also recorded a tackle, getting credit for a stop after Brady Poppinga recovered a fumble by Marshawn Lynch.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) had a 1-yard punt return in loss to Seahawks.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) had five total tackles, including one for loss, and a pass defensed in loss to Eagles.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had one tackle in win over Colts.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Seahawks.
Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College) had three tackles, two sacks and two quarterback hits in loss to Broncos.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 294 yards in loss to Jaguars.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) caught three passes for 29 yards, including a 7-yard touchdown reception in win over Colts.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) started and had five total tackles and a fumble recovery in loss to Seahawks.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had three tackles, two of which went for losses, a sack and a quarterback hit in win over Chiefs.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) had a tackle in punt coverage in win over Colts.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Chiefs.
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- ESPN trivia guru: University of Utah graduate...
- High school softball: Copper Hills earns a...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Hard work, dedication pay off for Utah's Karl...
- Results from Tuesday's high school softball,...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 55
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 24
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 15
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10