Jerry Sandusky will have a long, high-paying career as a mall Santa before Newt Gingrich will ever be elected president of the United States. It looks now like the Republican Party will shoot itself in the foot for the second election in a row.
They gave us Bob Dole in '96, who couldn't win, John McCain, the same, and now Gingrich. If you look up Washington insider in Webster's book, it will show you a picture of Gingrich.
As Republicans, we have always been known for eating our own, and this time will be no different. Mitt Romney will be so beat up at the end by his own party it will be almost impossible for him to beat President Obama, and I for one, don't think the U.S. will survive and be recognized by us with four more years of Obama.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 39
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16