Jerry Sandusky will have a long, high-paying career as a mall Santa before Newt Gingrich will ever be elected president of the United States. It looks now like the Republican Party will shoot itself in the foot for the second election in a row.
They gave us Bob Dole in '96, who couldn't win, John McCain, the same, and now Gingrich. If you look up Washington insider in Webster's book, it will show you a picture of Gingrich.
As Republicans, we have always been known for eating our own, and this time will be no different. Mitt Romney will be so beat up at the end by his own party it will be almost impossible for him to beat President Obama, and I for one, don't think the U.S. will survive and be recognized by us with four more years of Obama.
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- My View: Children need mother and father
- In our opinion: 'If it ain't broke' ...
- Letter: Pulling down signs
- My view: Let's get Congress working again for...
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in Middle East
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...