Jerry Sandusky will have a long, high-paying career as a mall Santa before Newt Gingrich will ever be elected president of the United States. It looks now like the Republican Party will shoot itself in the foot for the second election in a row.
They gave us Bob Dole in '96, who couldn't win, John McCain, the same, and now Gingrich. If you look up Washington insider in Webster's book, it will show you a picture of Gingrich.
As Republicans, we have always been known for eating our own, and this time will be no different. Mitt Romney will be so beat up at the end by his own party it will be almost impossible for him to beat President Obama, and I for one, don't think the U.S. will survive and be recognized by us with four more years of Obama.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 28