Jerry Sandusky will have a long, high-paying career as a mall Santa before Newt Gingrich will ever be elected president of the United States. It looks now like the Republican Party will shoot itself in the foot for the second election in a row.
They gave us Bob Dole in '96, who couldn't win, John McCain, the same, and now Gingrich. If you look up Washington insider in Webster's book, it will show you a picture of Gingrich.
As Republicans, we have always been known for eating our own, and this time will be no different. Mitt Romney will be so beat up at the end by his own party it will be almost impossible for him to beat President Obama, and I for one, don't think the U.S. will survive and be recognized by us with four more years of Obama.
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it' subverts...
- Who was the most narcissistic president?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- My view: 'Single issue' voters should...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it'... 38
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- Classical liberalism offers sole... 28
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- Who was the most narcissistic president? 26
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic... 25