O'Connor's first impression of a Corbin-run camp session?
"They got tired quick," he said.
But O'Connor liked what he saw from his office window that overlooks the practice courts at Zions Bank Basketball Center.
"It was a good tired," he said, "because they got tired because they were working."
That's what camp is all about for Corbin.
Not that he spent a lot of time trying to pump his players up with a motivational pre-camp pep talk.
"I didn't want to have them sit there and fall asleep and (then) try to wake them up for practice," he joked.
Corbin's message: "Just to be ready to play. Everybody come in and compete, conduct yourselves as professionals."
Playing nice with all of the new guys when they come in on a seemingly daily basis is a given.
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi beats Bingham,...
- Hard work, dedication pay off for Utah's Karl...
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming...
- Utah Jazz release Orlando Pro Summer League...
- High school softball: Seniors lead Copper...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- High school boys soccer: Practice makes...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 43
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 28
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino... 23
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 12
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8