I want the president of the United States to be a role model; someone our children and everyone can look up to. Mitt Romney is a great role model. He is an honest, hard working person. Romney is also a giving, caring person. I know of a couple he gave money to when they needed it for their education.
Romney is also a loyal American. He will stand up for America and let people know what a great country we live in. He is a listener. We have seen that in the debates. When someone is talking, he isn't taking notes, he looks at and listens to others.
He is a proven problem solver. Just look at what he did for Utah, the U.S. and the world when the Olympics were here. He came to Utah when we were having serious problems with the Olympics, and he turned it around. It was a huge success, and the world was impressed with what happened here. I am confident that he, better than anyone else, can turn our economy around.
I love our country. I want things to be better than they are now, and Romney can get us back on course. He is the best candidate out there. I'm for Romney.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 57
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 37
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 21