I want the president of the United States to be a role model; someone our children and everyone can look up to. Mitt Romney is a great role model. He is an honest, hard working person. Romney is also a giving, caring person. I know of a couple he gave money to when they needed it for their education.
Romney is also a loyal American. He will stand up for America and let people know what a great country we live in. He is a listener. We have seen that in the debates. When someone is talking, he isn't taking notes, he looks at and listens to others.
He is a proven problem solver. Just look at what he did for Utah, the U.S. and the world when the Olympics were here. He came to Utah when we were having serious problems with the Olympics, and he turned it around. It was a huge success, and the world was impressed with what happened here. I am confident that he, better than anyone else, can turn our economy around.
I love our country. I want things to be better than they are now, and Romney can get us back on course. He is the best candidate out there. I'm for Romney.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- In our opinion: Utah sees improvement in...