Orlin Wagner, Associated Press
LAWRENCE, Kan. — Ohio State coach Thad Matta says the decision won't be made until Saturday whether star forward Jared Sullinger is available to play in second-ranked Ohio State's game at No. 13 Kansas.
The big man has been hobbled by a bad back, but he participated in practice this week.
Kansas coach Bill Self says he expects Sullinger to play. If that's the case, he'll be going up against Kansas star Thomas Robinson in a battle of likely first-round NBA draft picks.
There are other juicy matchups. Ohio State's Aaron Craft will go against the Jayhawks' Tyshawn Taylor, while Kansas guard Travis Releford will be tasked with shutting down William Buford.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 121
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 32
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20