Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press
NORMAN, Okla. — Steven Pledger scored 17 points, Cameron Clark and Andrew Fitzgerald added 16 apiece and Oklahoma snapped Oral Roberts' six-game winning streak by beating the Golden Eagles 73-59 on Thursday night.
The Sooners (6-1) won their 11th straight game against their in-state rival from Tulsa by almost the same score as last season. It was 73-60 in last season's meeting in Norman.
Fitzgerald, the team's top returning scorer, had 12 points in the first half as Oklahoma built a 10-point halftime lead and finished with his highest scoring output of the season.
Dominique Morrison scored 20 and Damen Bell-Holter finished with a season-best 16 points for Oral Roberts. The Golden Eagles (6-3) shot a season-low 37 percent and went 1-for-15 from 3-point range.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27