Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press
NORMAN, Okla. — Steven Pledger scored 17 points, Cameron Clark and Andrew Fitzgerald added 16 apiece and Oklahoma snapped Oral Roberts' six-game winning streak by beating the Golden Eagles 73-59 on Thursday night.
The Sooners (6-1) won their 11th straight game against their in-state rival from Tulsa by almost the same score as last season. It was 73-60 in last season's meeting in Norman.
Fitzgerald, the team's top returning scorer, had 12 points in the first half as Oklahoma built a 10-point halftime lead and finished with his highest scoring output of the season.
Dominique Morrison scored 20 and Damen Bell-Holter finished with a season-best 16 points for Oral Roberts. The Golden Eagles (6-3) shot a season-low 37 percent and went 1-for-15 from 3-point range.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33