Genevieve Ross, Associated Press
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has returned to practice.
Peterson took part in individual drills Thursday. He has missed the last two games because of a sprained left ankle, but coach Leslie Frazier said this week that Peterson was getting "very close" to coming back.
The Vikings play at Detroit on Sunday.
Quarterback Christian Ponder has not yet been on the field this week after sustaining a right hip pointer in last Sunday's game. Offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave says Ponder is still stiff and that the rookie "didn't look too good" walking around.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33