BARCELONA, Spain — With Barcelona having won only two of six away games this season, Real Madrid has a great chance of breaking its rivals' recent dominance when the teams play each other Saturday at Santiago Bernabeu stadium.
Under coach Pep Guardiola, Barcelona has seven wins and three draws against only one loss to Madrid in all competitions.
In that period, the Catalan side has won two Champions League and three Spanish league titles among 12 trophies, compared to Madrid's single Copa del Rey victory.
But while Barcelona is struggling away from the Camp Nou in the Spanish league this season, Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is enjoying the best winning run of his highly successful career with his team victorious in 15 straight games overall.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 125
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 81
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 58
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33