SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Some names are well known in the sex abuse investigation of ex-Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine: Bobby Davis, Michael Lang, Zach Tomaselli.
All three say they were molested by Fine when they were boys.
On Wednesday, Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick said he believes Davis and Lang were abused by Fine. He said some records may call into question Tomaselli's account that he was abused.
But Fitzpatrick says the statute of limitations has expired on the Davis and Lang accusations. Tomaselli's claims are within the federal statute of limitations.
Fitzpatrick lashed out at Fine, saying he left other victims: His longtime friend and mentor, Hall of Fame Coach Jim Boeheim, the university and the community.
Fine, who was fired Nov. 27, has denied the charges.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 141
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 18
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16