SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Some names are well known in the sex abuse investigation of ex-Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine: Bobby Davis, Michael Lang, Zach Tomaselli.
All three say they were molested by Fine when they were boys.
On Wednesday, Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick said he believes Davis and Lang were abused by Fine. He said some records may call into question Tomaselli's account that he was abused.
But Fitzpatrick says the statute of limitations has expired on the Davis and Lang accusations. Tomaselli's claims are within the federal statute of limitations.
Fitzpatrick lashed out at Fine, saying he left other victims: His longtime friend and mentor, Hall of Fame Coach Jim Boeheim, the university and the community.
Fine, who was fired Nov. 27, has denied the charges.
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Obama administration will allow green energy...
- 7 in 10 will need long-term care, ready or not
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Research: Native American genes have... 23
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23
- Obama declares health care law is... 21