PHILADELPHIA — Until the Philadelphia Eagles are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, they won't look toward the future or reflect on the past.
The underachieving Eagles (4-8) head to Miami on Sunday, and playing the Dolphins (4-8) is all they're talking about. They somehow still have a chance to finish first in a mediocre NFC East, though it would take help — a lot of it.
All they can control, though, is their performance.
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- BYU football players like the variety, travel...
- Defensive effort, accountability among Utah...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 285
- Is independence a viable option for... 123
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 27
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 17
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 14
- Utah Utes to face familiar faces in... 13