San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 17-of-23 passes for 274 yards and two touchdowns in win over Rams. He also rushed two times for 10 yards and was sacked four times.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had four total tackles in win over Raiders.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught two passes for 32 yards in win over Buccaneers.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) started and helped disrupt Oakland offense in win over Raiders.
Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Giants.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Buccaneers.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) had a tackle and forced a fumble in kickoff coverage in win over Bengals.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Dolphins.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) had four tackles, an interception and a pass defensed in win over Jaguars.
INACTIVE THIS WEEK
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS); Atlanta OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Philadelphia OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- High school football: Riverton coach Mike...
- BYU's prolific offense undermined by poor...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 33