ON THE FIELD
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 352 yards in win over Vikings.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in loss to Jets.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) played as a reserve in win over Cowboys.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) had a tackle in punt coverage in loss to Broncos.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had a tackle on defense and assisted on a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Giants.
Jacksonville DL John Chick (Utah State) played as a reserve and suffered a season-ending knee injury in loss to Chargers.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) caught seven passes for 70 yards in loss to Patriots.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in win over Raiders.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Steelers.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 394 yards in win over Buccaneers.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) played as a reserve in loss to 49ers.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had four tackles and a quarterback hit in win over Bengals.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Bengals.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) had one tackle in win over Browns.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in win over Cowboys.
Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State) played as a reserve in loss to Seahawks.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) had one tackle in win over Falcons.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) played as a reserve in win over Lions.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at right guard and helped offense gain 364 yards in win over Eagles.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) returned two kickoffs for 43 yards and had an 8-yard reception in loss to 49ers.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) had one tackle in win over Raiders.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had two tackles and two passes defensed in win over Browns.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to 49ers.
Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College) had four total tackles in loss to Chiefs.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 307 yards in loss to Panthers.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) had a 26-yard reception and recorded a tackle in punt coverage in win over Browns.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had four total tackles in loss to 49ers.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had four total tackles and a pass defensed in win over Redskins.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) dressed but did not play in win over Redskins.
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Former Duke and Utah player Chris Burgess...
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in spite...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 88
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20